Google My Business is Google’s new, user friendly tool to aid small business owners in getting some “Google Love” in their search engine rankings. By making use of the Google My Business information, it is possible to increase business’ online presence, by providing valuable information to customers and interacting with fans of the business, and all from the convenience of a hand held device, most notably, the cell phone.
When a prospective customer searches for a business, it’s also more useful if a map of the business location popped up for them to view, followed by the business hours and all of the customer reviews.
With a verified Google My Business listing, those are just a few of the things that can be accomplished by being listed with GMB (Google My Business). In this training, we will be reviewing some of the most valuable features of Google My Business and how it relates to the local business owner.
The Advantages Being Listed In GMB
According to Google, at least 50% of cell phone users searching for local businesses will visit that business within a day of their search and of those, 18% will actually make a purchase.
Doesn’t this sound like something that can be a great addition to your business and something that your business should be a part of?
You bet it does, and GMB has even more to offer.
Here’s 10 Important Advantages To A Verified GMB Business Listing:
- Firstly, it is completely free. As in – NO CHARGE.
- It is the ultimate Business Directory online and includes all the pertinent business information that is instantly and easily accessible to your current and/or potential
- All of the information in your verified listing is clickable. Customers may click your phone number to call you direct from their mobile phones, or tap your domain name and be redirected to your website.
- All of the information is properly displayed on any device, including smartphones and
- It’s available to both local and online
- You can, and are encouraged to post photos and videos about your business or services directly to your listing
- You have access to Google metrics that will show you how many people are looking for your business and finding your site.
- Your listing also drives traffic to your
- Customers can read and add their own
- And you work from one centralized dashboard, with access to Google+, Insights, Reviews, Hangouts and Google Analytics plus any other tools Google has